6.12.2012

I've been extremely busy over on this side of the internet and haven't been able to get on here to share some very exciting news!  It was Chef and my fifth anniversary at the beginning of the month; to celebrate, we went down to Seattle (I love that city!) and stayed at the Fairmont Olympic.  It was absolutely gorgeous, as always, and they upgraded us to a beautiful suite.  And then, on the day of our anniversary, my lovely Chef got down on one knee and proposed - I'm going to (officially) be a Chef's Wife!!

We're both very excited and haven't made any major plans yet.
And the only photos we have from the entire extra long weekend (we were there for five days) are a bunch of the pieces of the Nirvana exhibit at the EMP, and this one self-timer!  So, for your viewing pleasure....

2 comments:

lifeasthewife said...

Massive congratulations! Being a chef's wife is one heck of a ride and because I just finished reading this I will share: http://chefandsteward.com/2012/05/25/marrying-a-chef-what-you-need-to-know-before-saying-i-do/. It's funny and true and I know you will appreciate it!

Russ + Carlene said...

Thank you, we're really quite excited.

I love the one about the grocery bill being much higher - I HATE grocery shopping with him!! hehe.

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Comments are awesome, so show me some love!
<3 xo